lundi, mai 19, 2008

REPLYING TO AntikoR..


It seems that my posts concerning Lebanon and the last Coup d'Etat led by Hezbollah and the Lebanese opposition have raised many feedbacks. Antikor wrote to me the following comment, then it posted it into an article:

J'ai laissé un commentaire répondant aux questions de Diana Magazine.Je poste mon commentaire ici pour en garder la trace.

salut,Si tu me considère en tant que "anti" diana magasine.. je dois alors répondre à tes questions.
mais avant, j'aimerai quand meme te signaler que je ne laisse ni pour défendre 7izb allah, ni pour défendre l'iran ..
Pour répondre à tes questions mnt, et je parle en mon propre nom:
1- Pourquoi je n'ai pas commenté les photos de ce qu'a fait l'opposition ?
Personnellement, j'ai deux frères.. parfois ils sont en désaccord, ils sont parfois meme en guerre déclarée.. mon role n'est pas de supporter l'un contre l'autre, Mon role n'est pas de nourrir la haine.. en tant que frère, mon role est d'aider à ce que le calme revienne chez nous..Avec que tu nous a proposé sur ton blog, en t'apportant le moindre soutien, j'aurai joué un sale role dans une sale guerre. (ais-je répondu?)
Ta deuxieme question est à propos de la liberté d'expression.Ma réponse tu la trouve dans ce que j'ai déja ecris, j'ajouterai aussi la liberté d'expression ne se résume pas à Future TV. Heureusement , les chaines indépendantes sont très nombreuses, et d'ailleurs les chaines pro nasrallah sont minoritaires dans le paysage médiatique arabe.3) pourquoi est ce qu'on soutient 7izb allah sans faire travailler nos neurones??Ecoute mon gars.. le problème au liban ne se résume pas à "soutenir 7izb allah" .. le problème est bien plus grand que celà..La politique au liban est bien plus complexe que "pour ou contre" 7izb allah, les libanais eux meme ont l'air de s'y perdre.. alors ne nous accuse pas de soutenir 7izb Allah.. et surtout ne nous accuse pas d'etre dupes ou superficiels.en résumé , ton role lors des incidents qu'a connu le liban est louche, et comme je l'ai déja dis, tu a joué un mauvais role.
Voilà."
My dear Antikor, when people talked to President Nabih Berri, he said: " I am a party to the crisis. I am not neutral". Me also. I am not neutral. I am a party.
However, I know that Hezbollah is strong, even much stronger than the national amry itself. I know that it represents a guarantee to Lebanese in front of Israel. But the idea that I am defending is that not only Hezbollah resisted in front of Israel. There is plenty of Lebanese from different sects who resisted in front of Israel. Many Arabs resisted, too. Some went to fight the enemy, others, like me and may be you too, went out in demonstrations, gave money, blood, food and clothes. each one fighted the manner he considers suitable to him, and never forget that Hezbollah REFUSED to allow other entities to participate in the resistance. I am claiming the fact that Hezbollah is trying to use the resistance in order to serve its political agenda in Lebanon.
I am not against the resistance, but I am against Hezbollah's manner when treating political issues in Lebanon. I hope that you are understanding me.
When I talked about Future Tv and the the newspaper of Future, I was not defending Future Media Group, but I was defnding freedom of speech. Because not only Future group faced problems with Hezbollah's militia, but also many television stations such as Al Arabiya and many other journalists.
The Lebanese oppostion put check points in the different areas of Lebanon. They stopped cars, pedistrians and journalists asking them their nationalities, sects and religion. An old image back from the Civil War.
Yes I am supporting March 14th, because I believe in their agenda, AND please stop telling me that it is USA agenda.
Is building a country an americain agenda?
Is restablishing Law and Order an americain agenda?
Is entitling the authority and only the legitimate authority with the right to declare war and peace an americain agenda?
Is freedom of speech and religion and americain agenda?
Is authorising the national army and the national security forces to be spread all over the national soil an americain agenda?
AND if there is any body who is wanting to fight Israelis and to free Palestine, PLEASE go and fight the enemy within his border and stop using Lebanon as a bridge and as a base!