samedi, mai 10, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: IN A TELEPHONE CONVERSATION WITH AL MANAR TV STATION, HEZBOLAH DENIES BURNING FUTURE TV

I coul not keep myself away from what is heppening in Lebanon. The country is in fire and the civil war is knocking on the doors, so I decided to call Al Manar Tv station of Hezbollah. They welcome me and they listened carefully although they have tried to convience me of the importance of the resistence. They denied any relation with threatnening Future TV and obliging it to cut its transmission or with burning its old headquarters in Rawsheh. As sual they condemned unknown people who did that in the name of Hezbollah. I cannot undestand, if hezbollah is not in the streets, so who is doing all that? Angels sent by Allah?!
When I expresed my concerns over the private tlecommunication network and I qualified it as against the sovereignty of Lebanon and when I told them that according o the Consitution Siniora government is constitutional, then I heard screams and people asking to terminate the call. But accoring to them, they will never accept to be disarmed. They emphasized that as sson as Israel is still xisting, they will exist, too. Then they said "bye and thanx for calling". Thi is Hezbolah!