mercredi, juin 04, 2008

TWO YEARS SINCE MY FATHER HAS DIED...

My family is commemorating the second anniversary of my father death. He died on June 4th, 2006 at 9:30 Tunisian Time (7:30 GMT).
I cannot forget that day which was so emotional to me, my family members and my friends.
I was trying to arrange to tranfer my father to the hospital, early in the morning of June 4th, 2006 when I heard the crying. My father has died, listening to the Imam who was reading the Holy Quran.
My family decided to burry him in the same day. In few hours, hundreds of people (family members, friends, officials, neighboors, normal citizens) gathered at our home and in teh street. They showed compassiona nd sympathy.
I remember that that day I did not cry. No one saw my tears. In fact I have liked to be strong in the eyes of my mother and my little sister and brothers. I have only take advantage from my entrance to the W.C. in order to cry for few seconds.
One of the most emotional moments which has been stuck in my mind forever, is when I bent in front of my father's body. I will never forget that.
This article is deidacted to eacho one of you, who has lost someone he loved.