dimanche, octobre 07, 2007

PARIS IS THE MODERN PRINCESS DIANA..!



PARIS HILTON is the modern day version of PRINCESS DIANA - according Oscar-winning actress DAME HELEN MIRREN. Mirren, who played The Queen on the big screen, insists the pair both gained popularity and icon status by fooling the world into thinking they were dumb blondes. She says, "I don't applaud Paris Hilton... but I think she's pretty cool. She's developed, like Princess Diana, that deliberate foolishness, which is disarming." Mirren isn't the only person to notice similarities between the two socialites - Hilton herself claimed she is the latest in a line of "iconic blondes". She said last year, "I think every decade has an iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, I'm that icon. "I read these stories about me starting fights and saying stupid stuff. I've become a cartoon."