mardi, février 05, 2008

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!


I have many principles in my life...I believe in so many things at the same time...I am convinced in what I do....and I never regret something I did because I believe that when I made it, I made it under my full capacity and acceptance, therefore I do not have to regret it and I have to assume my full responsibility.



I know that many bloggers and readers do not agree with my articles...I am sorry to say, BUT I do not care of your views. Sure, your comments are welcome, because they enrich the article itself, they present an occasion to discuss the topic, to exchnage ideas, however some readers use this opportunity to insult me or to insult others...I do not care! Go to the hell!...these will be my answers because when I am convinced, it is hard to make me lenient and to push me to change my ideas.



The last thing I want to tell you is that I am not an easy man. I know few of you know me personnally...they know me as a shy guy, not so much sociable, well organised and hard to satisfy, but at the same time, I am a hard man, not easy, and I never forgive. May be I calm down, but never ever forgive, except when I take into consideration the circumstances or when I remember GOD "ALLAH" and then I say: "ok! look, if Allah forgives his people, why do not me forgive them?".



Whatever you think of me...whatever you convence me...whatever you try to put obstacles in my way...JUST remember that I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP because that's me!