vendredi, avril 17, 2009

TN BLOGGERS DO NOT KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN "VOTING" AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN "CHOICE"...


It seems that some of the tn-bloggers do not know what does it mean to vote for one candidate or to choose one place.

As our country, Tunisia, is ahead of the presidential and legislative elections,
I have doubt that some of the votes will be counted because if the tn-bloggers vote in a way they did in order to choose the place of the next meet up, their votes will be deleted.


As you can see in the picture above, some bloggers have voted for two, even for three places. For me, it is unacceptable. I believe that each one has to vote for only one place. If he/she is hesitating between the places, he/she must take a decision and choose the place they think is the most adequate, not to him/her, but to the majority of the people.

If I have the decision to choose, I will not look at what I like, but at what is acceptable and suitable to the others (location, proximity of the different parts of teh city, accessibility, prices,...).


Democracy.................is still faraway from you my dears.