lundi, juin 04, 2007

ONE YEAR AGO..عام مضى

Today, June 4th, 2007, my family and I , we are commemorating one year since the death of my father.
It was aterrible period for us. After his long silent fight against cancer, my father died peacefully early in the morning of Sunday June 4th, 2006, surrounded by members of the family. I was making a call with a doctor by the time to try to convince him to take my father to the hospital. I did not realize that my father was in final stage. An Imam was at home reading the holy Quran. In fact we were used to hear Quran at our home months ago before my father dies, day and night.
I heard the cries, I went downstairs, asking my cousins and some neighbours what's happended??! no body replied, I guess my father died!
It was a terrible moment, but the emotion was when I and my little brothers, we entered to ask our father for his forgiveness. Women started crying. Another emotional moment was the moment of the funeral and when he got burried.
Anyway, life shall go on.
I would like to thank all those who shared me that bad moment, by calls, emails, sms, or even comments on blog. Tahnk you very much because thanks to your comfort that I overcame the situation.
عام مضى اليوم 4 جوان 2007 منذ أن توفي والدي، رحمة الله عليه، في 4 جوان 2006. كان يوما مهما في حياتي و إخوتي و كان يوما مؤثرا و حزينا لا أعتقد أنه من السهل نسيانه. إن مجلرد التفكير أن أبي لن يشاركنا أهم أحداثنا العائلية يشعرني بالألم و الحزن. و لكنها مشيئة الله سبحانه و تعالى. أود هنا أن أتوجه بالشكر لكل من واسانا من الأصدقاء و العائلة عن طريق الحضور أو الهاتف أو البريد الالكتروني أو الرسائل الالكترونية او حتى بالتدوين. شكرا جزيلا