vendredi, mars 16, 2007

FOR SECURITY REASONS..لأسـبـاب أمـنـيـة




I was planing to attend an international conference in Istanbul on March 31 and April 1 (the Young Democratic Leaders Network), to stay in Istanbul for a couple of days then to join Beirut. But it seems that the situation in the Middle East is not encourging to travel. I was insisting in visiting both countries and specially Lebanon, but my mother told me that the situation in Beirut is still unstable and she refused my request.

It was an oportunity to me to change the air specially that I am becoming more and more stressed with my work and my dissertation.

Terrorists..you are making our lives harder and harder. Please stop it now!


كان من المفروض أن أتوجه إلى تركيا للمشاركة في فعاليات مؤتمر دولي (حول القياديين الشبان) و البقاء في اسطنبول لبضعة أيام و من ثم التوجه إلى بيروت. لكن الأوضاع العامة في الشرق الأوسط و لأسباب أمنية ألغيت زيارتي خاصة و أن أمي تمسكت أن الأوضاع في المنطقة و بصفة خاصة لبنان غير مطمئنة. أتوجه للإرهابيين و المتطرفين..رجاءا أتركونا نعيش بسلام