lundi, janvier 15, 2007

YOU ARE MAKING ME GUILTY..!

Reading the different articles of my dear tunisian bloggers about the last meet up make me feel guilty of not being gather to you. I think that I have missed avery important & emotional met up this time. In fact I know that during the meets up I am very shy, I do not talk so much, anyway, could we arrange to chnage the days from sundays to fridays afternoons, please?! I work and study from monday to friday, on fridays afternoons I go back home to Bizerta, so it is hard to me to come back to Tunis on Sunday then go back home to come back again to Tunis on monday's morning & I do not like to come on sundays and staying in Tunis because I like to spen more time with my family & friends specially that after my father's death I become responsible over a family, you see. I really miss you guys!