jeudi, mai 25, 2006

QUAND MON PERE NOUS A QUITTER...

"Quand mon père nous a quitté;
je n'ai pas vu maman pleurer;
mais elle avait dans le regard;
ce matin là comme le brouyard;
et dans mon coeur il a neigé;
quand papa nous a quitté"

NE VOUS INQUIETTEZ PAS * MON PERE EST ENCORE VIVANT
DO NOT WORRY * MY FATHER IS STILL ALIVE
My father is fighting the cancer.
Yesterday night I heard the above song. It was so touching.
I am trying o keep strong, specially in front of my father, mother, sisiter, brothers and friends, as I used to be. In fact my friends are calling me "the blue blooded", in reference to the Bitish and the Royal Family. they are saying that am very hard and severe, but that is not correct. Deeply inside I am so sensitive.
Many nights I cried in my bed where no body could see or hear me, and I am sure that my mother is doing the same. She is a magnificant mom.