dimanche, avril 30, 2006

I DO NOT KNOW WHY...IT IS BECAUSE..

I do not know why I want to know why the Leabanese politicians do not like to make mutual compomises in order to take off from their frozen situation..It is because they are focusing on their benefits and the power.
*
I do not know why Syria does not like to draw the border with Lebanon and to exchange Ambassadors with it..It is because Syria is believing that Lebanon is a part of Syria and if the Syrians accept to draw the borders especially of Shabaa, Hezbollah as well as President Emile Lahud presence will be of no sense..so as long as the file of Shabaa firms is not solved..as long as Hezbollah and Emile Lahud will stay, not onlky in power, but in serving Syrian's business in Lebanon too.
*
I do not why I want to express my pride of two bloggers: Tarek Cheniti & Hannibal..I am very proud of them..It is because they are bringing respect to Tunisia & Tunisians.
*
I do not know why I believe that Zizou from Djerba is a Jew..It is because all the time he is posting articles about Jewish and he is linking the site of "Harissa", a jewish site ;)
*
I do not know why I want you to know that I am involved in politics..May be it is because I do not want to have a "mask" and a distance between me and my dear bloggers especially: Troubadour (who knows), marouen, Subzero Blue, AquaCool, infinity, Adib, Zizou, Tarek, Hannibal and Evil . That things does not mean that I am a SPY ;)
*
I do not know why I want to express my hate to : Bin Laden, Al Zawahiri and Al Zarquawee..It is clear because I do not share them their thoughts and the way they are using. I was educated to love and respect the other, that's why I will defenf Peace and no violence forever.
*
I do not know why I have a feeling that I will be rocked with comments..so please be soft with me :)