mercredi, juin 03, 2009

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY FATHER (1955 * 2006)

I am writing this article in Loving Memory of my father who left during critical circumstances in the early morning of Sunday, June 4th, 2006.

My father died after a long fight with cancer.

He did not tell us about his critical situation although he blonged to the medical staff.
When I noticed that his health was deterirating, I took the decision to talk with his Doctor: "I am so sorry.....Si Mohamed is in final stage. He trusted in us not to talk to any one of the family. Please believe me...we did all what we need but this is Allah's wish".

Listening to these words I felt as if the whole world became black with no hope whether in the near or far future. We tried medicines and vitamins from France to China with no results.

Since March 2006, you can only listen to the Holy Coran as it sounds in all the parts of our house.

As I do not see my family unless in the week-ends, I left my mobile phone switched on 24h/24 and 7d/7. I talked to my mom daily in order to follow my father's status.
I phones ti his doctors and nurses to get the latest news and statements seeking for the smallest light of hope or making research on the Internet but....

On June 4th, 2006, the family members were already gathered at home. early that morning my mom came to awake me: "get up *****. Come to see your father. He is so sick. Come to see what we can do for him to soften his pain."

I think that that morning we assumed the bad scenario. I took a shower and I wore my clothes before joining the Emergency to check for any solution. I was accompanied by my uncle.
I got from their eyes a message: we cannot do anything to Si Mohamed....this is the final station of his journey."

I called one of my friends seeking for the help of her father who could help because of his position. I was on the phone with her while she was describing to her father the solution. He was giving me some instruction while we arrive to the hospital...at that time I heard the screams and cries.....my father dies at the age of less than 51 and his funeral was held on the same day