lundi, juillet 31, 2006

PROPOSITION pour/for..RASSEMBLEMENT / MEET-UP..L'AMBASSADE DE LIBAN A TUNIS..LEBANESE EMBASSY TUNIS

Dear Bloggers,
As I told you, if you are interesting by joining me and showing your compassion as well as your support to Lebanon, I am giving you some proposals to an urgent and special meet-up at the Lebanese Embassy in Tunis. In fact I have talked with the Embassy and they told me that the doors are open. So if you want to give money, medecines, clothese or messages of support, plesae be with me, try to be the VOICE of LEBANON and help me by choosing from these days, I will check if the Embassy is working Saturday morning but I do not think so. The Embassy is open until 13h00, so I suggest that our meeting will be from 11h00, the days as follow:
- Wednesday / Mercredi 02/08/2006 or/ou;
- Thursday / Jeudi 03/08/2006 or/ou;
- Friday / Vendredi 04/08/2006.
What do you think about one of these days and time?
PLEASE IT IS URGENT * LEBANON IS BEING DESTROYED * LEBANON IS BEING BURNED * SAVE YOUR HONOR AS ARABS