lundi, juillet 31, 2006

DO NOT LET ME DISAPPOINTED...

PLEASE JOIN ME IN THE LEBANESE EMBASSY * CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE DAY AND TIME * LET US BEING INVOLVED AND HELPING LEBANON AND PALESTINE * PLEASE
REMEMBER PEOPLE WHO ARE SLEEPING UNDER ATTACKS HOWEVER YOU ARE WALKING IN SIDI BOU SAID OR DRINKING A CAFE IN LES BERGES DU LAC..SAY NO! ONE DAY! LEBANON IS SCREAMING..SO SCREAM: STOP THE WAR..STOP DREAMING OF PEACE..
Read this Email from my Israeli friend:
"
Dear Xxxxx,

As a true friend to you I am surprised from the one-sided view you have on us the Israelis. Try to think about the Hisbualla goal: They saw us going out from Lebanon, came into south Lebanon, killed brutally all the south Lebanon soldiers who didn't run away. But this is not photoed and published. Built infustructures in order to do what? I invade to Israel the minute they can and to kiil all of us.
I remind you: who wants the war? Since I am a child I suffer from the wars, but the Hamas and Hisbualla's goal is nor for pease, it is for peace without us. Where should we go?
Let me remind you: We left Lebanon and left Gaza. Instead of going toward peace, the terrorists accepted it as a weekness, and that was the basic to try and earse us. I am sorry for Lebanon but don't forget that all these villages gave the Hisbulla the posibility to build infustructures to destroy us. So what can we do?
I am not in Israel noe so I cannot comment specifically on the event of today but you must remember that in a war no-one wins. We just want to live in our country.

Xxxxx"