mardi, mars 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BLOG..

Happy Birthday My Blog * Happy Birthday To Me * Happy Birthday Diana Magazine

March 27th,2005 * March 27th,2006
It was a remarkable day and when I blogged for the first time my article.
"DianaMagazine", my named blog, I have chosen that name in order to contribute & in loving memory of Princess Diana, the woman who I love and who I respect
(I am using the present tense in purpose). She inspired me so much & she taught me how to love and how to help needy people. Never will I forget her.
I am dedicating also my blog to those who are fighting to establish peace, brotherhood, tolerance and freedom around the world.
And as I am celebrating my Blog First Anniversary, I am inviting you to visit my previous articles and PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE chose & vote for what YOU WILL CONSIDER MY BEST OF what I have written for a year. Thank you.
LET US MAKING A DIFFERENCE