jeudi, mars 23, 2006

WHEN I CRIED..



A week ago I received a call from Sara. Sara is a Iraqi girl that I knew in the United States. She is very beautiful and calm. But since she went back to Iraq I did not receive any of her news, either my friends. I was like a crazy man, looking for any information about her, but no response for almost 5 months. Last week, I received a call. I did not believe my eyes, neither my ears. She talked with me, she asked me about our group, we remembered together the beautiful souvenirs left behind in the States and we discussed matters of Iraq. Yes! hearing from her, I cried, I cried a lot. She is like an Angel. May God Protect her, her family & the Iraqi people.
(pic above: Lincoln Suites Hotel, Washington DC, Sara is standing up, on the top, at your left with white hand bag)