samedi, août 06, 2005

CHANGE...CHANGEMENT..

After the two bloggers meetup that I attended, the 3rd & the 4th, I took a lot of decisions in order to talk more about my hobbies, my studies, my city, my region, cinema, my life style and it was clear that many people did not understand why "I blog". I believe in peace, brotherhood, tolerance, war against terrorism, friendship, truth and how to change things without violence. These are the principles in which I have a strong belief & faith. I am not going to change that, and more than this, what is happening in the world, as London attacks, sharm-el-sheikh blasts, King Fahd death, Israeli's withdrawal from Gaza strip or the Egyptian elections, oblige me to talk about these subjects, to give my point of view, which can please some people, and do not for the others.
Après les deux derniers meetup des bloggeurs tunisiens, le 3eme et le 4 eme, j'ai pris beaucoup de decisions à fin de blogger des articles concernant ma ville, ma région, mes amis, mes passe-temps, mes études ou meme du cinema! Beaucoup de personnes ne comprennent pas pourquoi "je blogge". Je crois en la paix, l'amour, l'amitié, le guerre contre le terrorisme et le fanatisme, la tolerence, la vérité et comment changer des situation sans passer par la violence. Je suis très attaché à ses principes là. Meme s'ils coutent ma vie. J'ai essayé de changer de style, mais l'actualité m'oblige. Attaques à Londres, terrorism à Charm el cheik ou mort du Roi Fahd. Meme si je n'arriverais pas à changer ou à faire arriver mon message, il me suffit la fiéreté de marquer mon point de vue.