lundi, octobre 20, 2008

"KISS ME.....ASTAGHFAR ALLAH".... :)

A very Beautiful woman was walking on the roof
of a building and she fell down.

On her way falling down, an American man catches her

She says: 'Oh thank you, you saved my life;

I'll do ANYTHING for you...
The man says: 'Okay then,kiss me.'

She says: 'You PIG!! NEVER!!'
So he says:'FINE!' and he drops her down....

So she's falling and screaming... Suddenly a German man
catches her in the air from his balcony

She says:'Oh thank you, you saved me;
I'll do anything that you ask...'

The guy says: 'Fraulein, kiss me.'

She replies: 'Oh you nasty pig!!! NEVER!'
So the man says: 'Fine!!!' and he also drops her down again.

She's falling and thinking that it was better if she kissed
one of those men and now she's going to die.

Suddenly, a man catches the woman from his balcony,

She says: 'Oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll kiss you!!'

The man replies: 'Astaghfar Allah' and he drops her!!!!!!!!*