lundi, juillet 21, 2008

MY BEST FRIEND's WEDDING CEREMONY...حفل زواج صديقي


Yesterday, Sunday July 20th, 2008 was my best friend's wedding ceremony. It was a long waited event. Preparations started weeks before the ceremony during of which I and our friends helped him and celebrated intimate moments full of laughs and fun. We tried to take advantage to the maximum of the remaining time he may spend with us before he joins a family life and commitment.
During the wedding ceremony I have danced to the first time. Many friends and guests declared that they saw me dancing for the first time. My only and unique response was: "I do not have hang-ups. That's me".
I believe that it was a unique and an unforgettable moment in the life of my friend and I have liked to share his happiness although I am sad because I know that he will never be like he was.
*****
بعد أكثر من أسبوع من التحضيرات، حلّ يوم الزفاف المنشود. فيوم الأحد 20 جويلية 2008 كان يوم زفاف أحد أصدقائي. اليوم كان مميّزا منذ الصباح خاصة و أن المجموعة أو ما اصطلح على تسميته بـ "الشلّة"، قد أمضينا آخر ليلة العزوبية في منزل صديقنا و الذي سيكون عشّ الزوجية. مع بزوغ الفجر تحوّلنا إلى منزل العائلة حيث كانوا في انتظارنا من أجل فطور الصباح و من بعدها توجّهنا إلى الحمّام قبل أن نقوم بجولة صغيرة.
خلال حفل الزفاف و الذي كان رائعا شاهدني الجميع أرقص للمرة الأولى و توالت التعليقات لأنهم اندهشوا فكان ردّي الوحيد: "ليس لي عقد". لقد كانت ليلة مميّزة في حياة صديقي و أردت أن أشاركه إيّاها