vendredi, décembre 02, 2005

COMEBACK..DE RETOUR..


It was a long period since I did not write something new. would you excuse me?. I was visiting the United States, then I w served as volunteer during the World Summit On The Information Society WSIS Tunis 2005, add to that the reaserch that I am making on my thesis. So I was so so busy, but really I miss the tunisian bloggers alot.
I will start writing about what happened to me during the last three months.
For you, I choose this pictures of my group nineteen, when we were in Charlotte, in North Carolina State. It is the speedway of NASCAR.
Il y en avait un logtemps que j'étais absent de la sphère des bloggeurs. Veuillez m'excuser. En fait j'étais trop occupé par ma visite aux Etats Unis, ma participation au SMSI Tunis 2005 et de continuer la recherche concernant mon mémoire.
Vous me manqué tous, notammant les bloggeurs tunisiens.
Je vous ai choisi cette photo du groupe 19, lors de notre visit à Charlotte, dans l'Etat de Caroline du Nord. C'est le circuit de NASCAR.