mercredi, juin 07, 2006

MY FATHER HAS DIED...

My Dear bloggers and friends, with deep sorrow and sadness, we burried my father last Sunday afternoon after Al Asr prayer. He has died Sunday morning after a long fight with the cancer.
Last Friday evening he called me and last Sunday, early in the morning, he called all of us to sit around his bed. We were reading the Holy Coran and I was talking to him, asking what did he want. I called one friend whose father is a Doctor. He was telling me what to do and where to take my ftaher, etc.. when I heard the women screaming and crying. I run into our house asking my cousins what happened? No body answered me, until my father's oncle told me that he died. I entred his room and I kissed his head.
It was decided at home to burry him the same day and I accepted. Soon, the funerla's preparation begun.
Last Sunday was an emotional day. One of the emotional moments was when I entered our home followed by my brothers, few minutes before taking my father to the mosque. We kissed his head and we were crying. At the same time the women started in screaming and crying. Another emotional moment was in the cemetry.
This is life and that it was the choice of Allah.
I want to thank all the people who took the trouble to come and to share us our grief, those who called by phone, who send emails and sms from USA, Bahrain, Egypt, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Morocco, US Embassy and Israel, and to all of you, dear bloggers.
Thank you very much.
***
الله أكبر * ألله أكبر * الله أكبر
يا أيتها النفس المطمئنة إرجعي إلى ربك راضية مرضية فادخلي في عبادي و ادخلي جنتي
ببالغ الأسى و الحسرة و الألم، انتقل والدي إلى جوار ربه الأكرم صباح الأحد 04 جوان 2006 على الساعة التاسعة و النصف صباحا بتوقيت تونس، السابعة و النصف بتوقيت غرينتش
إنها سنة الحياة ، كما أنها رغبة الله تعالى
لقد كان والدي إنسانا مؤمنا و صادقا و أنا على يقين من أنه داخل لجنات الخلد لا محالة بإذن الله تعالى
تغمده الله برحمته الواسعة و أنا لله و أنا له راجعون