lundi, septembre 11, 2006

WHERE I HAVE BEEN SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 * WHERE I HAVE BEEN SEPTEMBER 11, 2005...






On September 11, 2001, I was in the Olympic Village in Rades. Tunisia was hosting the 14th edition of the Medittearnean Games. I was accompanying the Greek delegation.
On the evenning of September 11, 2001, we were stuck in front of the TV sets. Nobody might understand what happened by the time.
We shall ask ourselves after the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and after kidnapping soldiers in south Lebanon and bringing Lebanon into war. What did we win? Nothing.
Although the US foreign policy is aligned with Israel, I believe that nothing may justify the attacks of 9/11. Things are being harder, when you hear the name of "Mohamed" or the word "Allah" or "Islam", automatically you think in terrorism and hate. That is not our religion.
Thank you Bin Laden for giving us a big hole to see!