jeudi, septembre 14, 2006

THIS WEEK..






In the begining of this week, we have commeroted the fifth anniversary of the tragic 9/11, by the end of this week, I will, with almost 18 students from the Arab world, we will celebrate our first anniversary to visit the United States.
Being guests of the US Department of State and of the US Government, my visit was so special as much as no previous or later visit will be similar to.
Last year during this time, I was preparing my self to visit the USA. Briefing with the US Embassy staff, it seemed at the time, that they would let nothing to the chance.
It was a good experience.
Please share with me those moments of happiness and satisfaction, moments during which I met with special people, in special place.
And as you are special, too, when will we organize a meet-up?