lundi, janvier 28, 2008

IT IS RATHER FROM ME TO MAKE TRIBUTE TO HER

I was reading some articles of some Tunisian bloggers about the sudden death of Mrs. Ilhem Marzouki. I felt shameful, beacuse I did not post an article to make tribute to her however I was among the firsts to hear about her death. I only informed some of my friends. In fact Mrs. Marzouki was our teacher in the university. She taught us "Sociologie Politique". I remember that half of the lecture hall slept during her course. Her course was like a chinise for us. In the last day before the holidays, she told us that we will find a copy of her course at the school attendence. We were happy (we were about 900 students by the time - 99-2000). But believe me, no one has understood what she wrote. We called each other to ask about a point and another. Instead of reading her course, we read the dictionary. After that you can judge our marks. The majority of us got less than 2/20, I got "1" :)
Allah yar7amha, may God Bless Her.